At Leyton Fasteners we carry the JCP range of construction products. Fixings essentially fix one item to another, often requiring not only the fixing itself but also the necessary items to allow the fixing to locate. These items will include drill bits, cavity fixings and chemical products to allow the two subjects to be located and fixed.
Leyton’s range of JCP fixings include:
- Metal Anchors: -such as Ankerbolts, Drop in anchors, forged hook and eye, heavy duty anchors, nail in socket, shield anchors, sleeve anchors, throughbolts, thunderbolts and wire hangers.
- Chemical products including: – hammer in capsules, kwixset, rocktite, injection resin, expanding foam, internal threaded sockets, silicone and internal threaded sockets/threaded studs.
- Nylon and plastic products: – including nylon frame fixings, push plugs, window frame anchors, nylon and plastic plugs, sanitary fixings & scaffold ties.
- Cavity fixings: – including ankernut, hollow wall anchors, plastic toggles, road fixing kits, rosset, spring toggles and self drilling plasterboard fixings.
- Light duty including: – angle brackets, bigtwist nails, fixing bands, grooved nails, masonry nails, plastic headed nails, vertical flange clips, wall screws and warm roof fixings.
- Cartridge tools
- Self drilling screws – Bi metal metalfix with and without washers, covercaps, fibre cement screws, gash point, horizontal hangar gash point, (heavy and light section, metalfix (low profile, general purpose, high thread, stainless, stitching screw, with and without washers), pozi pan head, setting tools, vertical hangar (gash point, heavy section and light section), water head, washers and woodfix.
- Drill bits; – centre spur bits, countersunk bits, flat wood bits, HSS, HSS cobalt, masonry, SDS max, SDS+ and drill bit sets.
- Crack repair systems.
- Hollow concrete planks
- Gas tool consumables – brad gas, drivefast gas, gas and brads for timber, gas and nails for timber and stainless steel nails and gas for timber.
- Blindbolts – blindbolts, heavydutybolts and thinwallbolts.
For further information and prices call the team on 0151 355 8045 or email@example.com.