For nearly 40 years Leyton Fasteners have been supplying threaded fasteners in Cheshire and right across the UK. We supply threaded fasteners in a number of different materials including stainless steel, zinc plated and more. In addition to the standard sizes listed on our fasteners data sheet we can source and manufacture bespoke fasteners. We are able to manufacture fasteners in nearly all materials and exotic grades.
Threaded Fasteners We Supply
- Hexagon Head Fasteners
- Hexagon Socket Prodcuts
- Cup Square Hex/Coach Bolt
- Machine Screws
- Roofing Bolt & Nuts
- Hexagon Flange Bolts
- Weld Bolts
Ordering Threaded Fasteners
When ordering threaded fasteners you should keep these things in mind:
- Material – brass, steel, stainless steel, etc.
- Grade – 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9, etc.
- Finish – self colour, zinc plated, nickel plated, etc.
- Diameter – metric or imperial
- Thread form – metric coarse, metric fine, BSW, UNC, UNF, BA, etc.
- Head form – hexagon, countersunk, pan, cheese, cap, etc.
- Drive form – socket, multi-lobed, pozi, phillips, slotted, etc.
- Application – how is the fastener being used?
Get In Touch
Interested in purchasing threaded fasteners? Drop us an email at email@example.com outlining your requirements and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, call us now on 0151 355 8045. We are based in Cheshire and deliver right across the UK and beyond.