We thought it would be a “bit of fun” asking each of our team to answer some questions, to give you an insight into them. We’ll choose each member of the team for a profile and over the next few months we’ll pop the profile into our news section.
Marc – Leyton’s Storeman
Given Marc has been our Storeman at Leyton Fasteners for nearly 30 years, he was first choice for the spotlight. Marc recently (22nd June) married Alwena, whose first language is Welsh….so he’s starting to lean a new language!
Whilst many of you will know Marc, from popping into the trade counter, we thought it might be interesting if you knew him a little better! So we asked him the following questions, with some interesting answers:
- What job did you want when you were a child?
– I always wanted to be a Lumberjack, until I realized there simply weren’t those jobs in Ellesmere Port.
- What’s the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?
– Seeing my daughter being born.
- If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be & why?
– Gary Numan, who is my favorite singer.
- What is the most amazing place you have visited?
– Egypt, a truly amazing place.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
– It would have to be Sydney, Australia.
- What is your most treasured possession and why?
– my car!
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
– Whilst I’d take all my family on holiday, I’ve always wanted a Lambretta (scooter).
- What are you most afraid of?
– Heights, I’m terrified of them.
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
– Whilst painting my sisters house, I slipped and ended up with paint all over me and the carpet, I still feel queasy when I think about it.