The Throughbolt is a torque controlled through fixing suitable for use in concrete from C20/25 to C50/60. Throughbolts offer excellent load bearing capabilities.
The Sleeve Anchor is an all steel thin walled through fixing for general purpose applications. Sleeve Anchors are suitable for use in concrete, solid brick, blockwork and some natural stone.
A torque controlled Shield anchor suitable for concrete and solid brickwork, available in a variety of types and finishes.
Drop In Anchors
Drop-In anchors are female concrete anchors designed for anchoring into concrete. Drop the anchor into the predrilled hole in the concrete. Using a setting tool expands the anchor within the hole in the concrete.
The Projecting Bolt Shield Anchor is a three way expansion shield suitable for use in brick and concrete. The thick walls of the expanders give the anchor its exceptional grip and allow it to cater for oversized holes caused by powerful drills in weaker materials such as brick work.
Hook / Eye Bolts
An eye bolt is a bolt with a loop at one end. They are used to firmly attach a securing eye to a structure, so that ropes or cables may then be tied to it.
Machinery eye bolts are fully threaded and may have a collar, making them suitable for use with angular loads up to 45°.
Heavy Duty Anchors
The Heavy Duty Anchor is a high performance anchor with a three part expansion sleeve allowing for smaller spacings and edge distances. The plastic compression ring ensures the clamping of the mounted piece to the work surface.
Ankerbolt-bi metal (A4)
For years we have supplied anchor bolts to customers for a variety of uses. We stock a wide range of anchor bolts, but have recently started to supply ”bi-metal” anchor bolts, which are A4 stainless steel. These bolts are self-tapping and come with a hardened carbon steel tip, they are coated and self-lubricating for easier and quicker cutting action into base material.
Manufactured by JCP construction products and known as the “Ankerbolt-bi metal (A4) it comes with a flange head and countersunk heads for use with drill diameters from 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm. The countersunk heads utilise a T40 Torx drive. There are different requirements dependent on whether the bolts are anchored into non cracked or cracked concrete.
As with all anchor bolts, they are fairly straightforward to use:
- Firstly position the fixture and drill correct diameter hole to correct depth.
- Blow out the dust and drilling debris from the hole.
- Insert the anchor through the fixture into concrete using suitable impact wrench
- Tighten with torque wrench to recommended torque.
As part of the range we can source:
- Through bolts in a number of different materials as well as wire hangers.
- Socket bolts, hook bolt and eye hooks and sleeve anchors.
- Chemical anchors, using injection resins, such as epoxy, vinylester, Epoxy Acrylate and polyester (plus styrene free).
- The usual injection tools and accessories, with cleaning brushes, blow out pumps and mesh sleeves.
- All the anchors to work with the chemical anchors.
A full range and technical information can be viewed on our JCP Construction Products partner website.
Other ranges available on request e.g. Masonmate, Parabolt and Rawl etc.