BA abbreviates British Association and was put together in 1884 to then, be published and standardised in 1903 this thread type is still in high demand today even though ISO metric is slowly replacing due to BA being declared obsolete in 1966. As most engineers are aware the larger the diameter required the smaller…Details
We’ve been supplying nuts, bolts, washers and fixings for nearly 40 years, equipping customers across the UK and abroad. All our fasteners have established provenance (vital in industrial applications) something our commercial customers demand. If we at Leyton Fasteners don’t have it in stock, we can source it or have it made exactly to your specification.
- We can supply virtually any type of fixing, including: bespoke sizes, stainless, plated and galvanised.
- We have huge stocks in our warehouse.
- Backed by nearly 40 years trading, professional experience and knowledge.
- We carry stocks of paint, cable ties, drills, cutting and grinding, abrasives and janitorial.
- Conveniently located in Ellesmere Port, close to the M53 & M56.
- Same Day (within 35 miles) Priority Delivery from Stock (order by 10:00 AM): Wirral, Merseyside, North Wales & Cheshire.
- Next day delivery within the UK (Longer for Highlands, Islands & International).
- Call us for advice on 0151 355 8045 or email email@example.com.